News & Rumours
Saturday 1st December a date to make sure you have in your diary.
The Rustington Chamber of Trade & Commerce along with The District Lions Club have organised a day of entertainment and fun for the whole family. The spectacular festive lights will once again be the centre of attention whilst around the village you will find a host of Christmas themed shop windows to embrace the seasonal atmosphere.
Things to enjoy at the Rustington Christmas Event
• Santa’s Grotto, Kids Zone & Creation Station … Trish’s Tutus and Sock Monkeys, Face Painting by Happy Headz, Messy Play for Kids and Story Telling
• Serenity Hair will have demonstrations of party looks for the season at 10.00am and 2.00pm. Plus live music from Alana Westall
• The Museum & Garden Cafe will be hosting the very popular table top sale from 10.00am till 12.00 noon and the Edwin James festival Choir will be singing Carols around the christmas Tree at 11.15am
• Festive Carols from Local Choirs
• Christmas Market Stalls along with the Country Markets Stall
• Fire Safety vehicle with Fire Safety information – always popular with kids of all ages
• Christmas DJ playing festive tunes to get you in the party mood
• Neighbourhood Watch property marking and security advice stand
• Children’s Fun Fair Rides, they go round and round and up and down
• Rustington Village Information Centre will be serving coffee & mince pies from 11.00am to 3.00pm
• Christmas Shop Window and Fancy Dress Competition – can you guess who will win this year?
• Rustington in the Snow … you will have to come to find out more
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Welcome to the Rustington Village website, here you will find all the useful information about the village, new business opening, events that are going on, clubs and groups to join, in fact if it relates to Rustington then you will find it here.
We welcome your feedback and ideas so why not tell us what you think and what you would like to see and remember to come back and visit us soon.